Campaigns and Events
Every year our members organise and campaign around:
- International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers – 17 December
- International Sex Workers’ Rights Day – 3 March
- International Sex Workers’ Day – 2 June
Other local and international campaigns are organised when sex workers voices need to be heard around health and human rights issues.
NSWP also organises around international events:
- International AIDS Conference (IAC) - NSWP works in partnership with local members to coordinate sex workers participation in the IACs and produces guides to support sex workers submitting abstracts and Global Village activity proposals as well as organising the sex workers networking zone.
- International Harm Reduction Conference (IHRC) – NSWP provides information about opportunities for sex workers to participate in the IHRC.
All documents and publications from previous campaigns and events are archived in the website and can be found by using the search feature and entering in key words.