UNAIDS Advisory Group on HIV and Sex Work 7-9 Sept 2011 - Notes for Record - Spanish
This is the Spanish version of the Notes for Record of the September 2011 UNAIDS Advisory Group on HIV and Sex Work.
This document details the discussions at the meeting, including the following agenda items which were discussed:
- Monash University / PLRI presentation of pilot legal mapping project funded by UNDP & UNFPA
- Global Commission on HIV and the Law (including learning from regional dialogues)
- WHO guidelines development and NSWP Sex Worker Values & Preferences survey and systematic review
- Final Annexe to the UNAIDS Guidance Note - Impact of Legal and Policy Environments
- Draft Operational Guidelines for Monitoring & Evaluation of HIV programming for IDU
- Draft Operational Guidelines for Monitoring & Evaluation of HIV programming for Sex Workers, MSM and Transgender people
- World Bank Global analysis of HIV in Sex Workers
- Global Fund Round 11 and 5 year strategy
- AG recommendations on UNAIDS Strategy 2011-15, UBRAF 2012-15 and 'Investment Framework'
- Vulnerabilities of Young People in sex work and lack of access to services
You can download this 14 page PDF document above. This resource is in Spanish.