This resource is the NSWP's strategic plan 2013 - 2015, and as such will be useful to sex worker organisations looking for a model on which to base their own organisational strategic document. The stragetic plan will also update member organisations and sex workers about NSWP's planned focus for the next eighteen months.
This resource is structured as following and thus covers the following main areas:
i. The NSWP:
- past achievements and activities
- membership and governance
- assumptions and on-going challenges
- mission, aims and core values
- advocacy and strategic focus
ii. NSWP Goals, Strategies and Activities 2013 - 2015
- Goal 1. Convene, and further build on NSWP achievements as the global network committed to the realisation of sex workers’ human rights
- Goal 2. Build capacity within sex worker-led networks and organisations and support emerging sex worker leaders
- Goal 3. Promote rights and evidence based policies and programmes affecting sex workers
You can download this twelve page PDF document above. This document is in English.