Download this resource:
This paper is a response to and analysis of the perspective of abolitionist feminists from a sex worker rights-based perspective.
This piece contains:
- My personal background
- UK Network of Sex Work Projects
- Sex as a commodity
- Consent and choice
- Selling sex: what are the real choices
- Anti-trafficking progrannes
- Demand for commercial sex: Clients
- Personal testimonies
- The nature of abolitionism
You can download this 18 page PDF resource above. This resource is in English.