NSWP is seeking to recruit one regional correspondent to write news articles about the NSWP region of North America and the Caribbean and write member organisation profiles.
This post will support the work of the NSWP through:
- Sharing information and experiences within and across regional networks and member organisations advocating for the rights of female, male and transgender sex workers;
- Amplifying the voices of sex workers and sex worker led organisations across the world;
- Advocating at regional and global level for policies and action, which further the health and human rights of sex workers;
- Documenting the achievements and challenges of NSWP member organisations.
- The Regional Correspondent will submit 2-3 articles per month for a total of 24 news articles in 2018. One article per quarter must be related to sex workers living with HIV.
- The Regional Correspondent will submit 1 member profile every six months for a total of 2 member profiles in 2018.
- Each Regional Correspondent will provide a narrative report at the end of the year on the lessons learned that may assist NSWP in strengthening regional voices in the global communications.
BUDGET: NSWP has a budget of up to £1,200 – £40 per news article and £120 per profile.
NSWP values diversity and encourages applications from individuals with sex work experience and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a sex worker-led organisation, priority will be given to suitably qualified applicants who have sex work experience.
INTERESTED? Send a one-page letter of interest and two examples of your PLAIN ENGLISH writing to: email@example.com.