This is a Community Guide to the HIV and STI Testing and Treatment Policies briefing paper. It focuses on sex workers' experiences of HIV and STI testing and treatment programmes around the world.
- Service Delivery for Sex Workers
- Mandatory Testing and Treatment
- Consent and Coercive Testing and Treatment
- Periodic Presumptive Treatment and Syndromic Treatment
- Sex Worker Inclusion and Provider Training
- Access to Prevention, Commodities and Treatment
- Legal Considerations and Protections for Sex Workers
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Services
You can download this 7-page PDF above. This resource is available in Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.