MSMGF, NSWP, INPUD, GATE, IRTG, GNP+ and ICW published this resource which concludes with a call to action for renewed commitment to HIV primary prevention strategies that are proactive, address upstream factors, and re-center communities most impacted by HIV. The resource and call to action pushes for HIV and other sexual health services that are led by or done with the community. It outlines core principles of practice for the development of policies and programmes that meaningfully address the HIV epidemic and pushes for funding for community-led responses to HIV.
- Primary Prevention: Revisiting Definitions
- Primary Prevention: A Network of Strategies
- Centering Community to Amplify Outcomes
- Funding to Make Primary Prevention Possible
- Let's Talk about Sex and Drug Use
- The Dangers of Tokenizing Youth Rhetoric
- Gender as a Key Population Issue
- Moving Forward: Core Principles of Practice
- Call to Action
- About the Partnering Organizations
This resource is useful for all key populations interested in advocacy around communiy-led responses to HIV. Please consider signing the call to action here.
You can download this 20 page resource and 4 page call to action above. This resource is available in English.