The Sex Workers' Rights Advocacy Network (SWAN), within the Regional Platform EECA, has developed a video and community guide on the community’s engagement in Global Fund supported processes on the national level. This resource and video provides a general overview of The Global Fund's structure, and key examples from within the region about how sex worker-led organisations have engaged with The Global Fund.
- What is the Global Fund?
- What the grant making process looks like?
- Where can you get involved?
- How can you get involved?
- What if you tried, but can't get involved?
- Why is it important to get involved?
You can download this 22 page PDF above. This resource is available in English.