With support from NSWP, STAR-STAR collaborated with Healthy Options Project Skopje, The Coalition MARGINS, Stronger Together Association for Support of People Living with HIV, and the Eurasian Coalition on Male Health to develop this shadow report for the 71st CEDAW Session, which took place October-November 2018. The report elaborates on the situation of cisgender and transgender women who are sex workers in Macedonia. It highlights discrimination, violence, and lack of access to legal and sexual and reproductive health services that sex workers in Macedonia face.
- Macedonian Laws Regarding Discrimination
- Legal Status of Sex Work in Macedonia
- Violence Against Sex Workers
- Gender Stereotyping and Prejudice
- Discrimination in Education
- Right to Health
- Equality Before Law
You can download this 17-page report above. It is available in English.