This is the 20th issue of NSWP's quarterly newsletter ‘Sex Work Digest’, covering the period from August 2017 - January 2018.
Features in this issue include:
- Anti-Trafficking Review's call for papers;
- NSWP's statement for 17th December, International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers;
- 15th session of Sex Worker Academy Africa;
- Information on how to get involved with the 2018 International AIDS Conference;
- Features on 3 NSWP members: Pow Wow, Scarlet Alliance and PLAPERTS.
Resources featured include:
- Impact of Criminalisation on Sex Workers’ Vulnerability to HIV and Violence;
- Meaningful Involvement of Sex Workers in the Development of Health Services;
- Smart Guide: Challenging the introduction of the Nordic Model;
- Policy Brief: Sex Work as Work;
- Smart Guide to Global Fund Transition;
This resource is in English. You can view this newsletter in your Internet browser here. You can sign up here to receive future issues by email.