Features in this issue include:
- Tribute to Laura Lee
- Global Constituency-led Networks Raise Concerns Over IAS Decision to Host the 2020 International AIDS Conference in the U.S.A.
- FOSTA/SESTA poses threat to USA sex workers
- Sex workers push for decriminalisation in South Africa
- 17th SWAA hosts Liberia, Burkina Faso participants for the first time
- Sex worker organisations raise concerns over HIV criminalisation case
- Member profile:
- Asociación Diversidad Sexual Milagro (DISEMI)
Resources featured include:
- Briefing Note: FOSTA/SESTA legislation
- Sex Workers’ Access to Comprehensive Sexual and Reproductive Health Services
- The Impact of ‘End Demand’ Legislation on Women Sex Workers
- Migrant Sex Workers
- Framework on Rights of Sex Workers and CEDAW
This resource is in English. You can view this newsletter in your Internet browser here. You can sign up here to receive future issues by email.