This is the 23rd issue of NSWP's quarterly newsletter ‘Sex Work Digest’, covering the period from September-December 2018.
Features in this issue include:
- Announcement of a new community-led HIV Conference in 2020
- International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers
Resources featured include:
- Smart Guide: Rights-Affirming International Policies Relating to Sex Work
- Briefing Paper: Homophobia and Transphobia Experienced by LGBT Sex Workers
- Policy Brief: The Impact of Stigma and Discrimination on Key Populations and Their Families
- Briefing Paper: Sex Workers’ Experiences of Stock-outs of HIV/STI Commodities and Treatments
- Sex Workers at the 22nd International AIDS Conference
This resource is in English. You can view this newsletter in your Internet browser here. You can sign up here to receive future issues by email.