Uganda Harm Reduction Network works with People Who Use and Inject Drugs (PWUIDs).
Sex workers are among the People Who Use and Inject Drugs (PWUIDs).
Criminalization of adult sex workers;
Stigma and discrimination against sex workers.
• HIV/AIDS Prevention Care and Support;
• TB and HEPs Screening;
• Psychosocial Support and Referrals
• Community Education / Dialogues
• Human Rights and Advocacy;
• Capacity building and leadership / mentoring;
• Research and Documentation;
• Outreach; Needle and Syringe Program;
• Targeted Information Education & Communication;
• Peer Educators program;
• Responsive Rehabilitation.