NSWP publications include a range of resources:
- Briefing Papers and Community Guides examine issues affecting sex workers globally and provide recommendations for policy and practices. They are developed through sex worker-led policy analysis and an in-depth consultation process with NSWP members.
- Policy Briefs and Community Guides examine issues affecting sex workers globally and provide recommendations for policy and practices. They are developed through sex worker-led policy analysis and e-consultation with NSWP members.
- Global and Regional Reports document the lived experiences of sex workers on particular issues and make recommendations for future policy and good practices.
- Research for Sex Work is a peer-reviewed journal, which explores a different theme in each issue.
- The Sex Work Digest provides a quarterly round up of news stories, events and other information relating to sex work issues.
- Smart Guides provide basic information on key issues that affect sex workers globally.
- Case Studies reflect on the results and lessons learnt of activities and policies affecting the lives of sex workers.
- Statements provide responses from NSWP and our members to emerging global issues that undermine sex workers’ human rights.
- NSWP documents include organisational documents such as NSWP Strategic Plans and Monitoring and Evaluation Framework and NSWP Consensus Statement.