NSWP is seeking to develop infographic and audio-visual formats of our key advocacy tools to expand the accessibility of NSWP resources and support global campaigns and the advocacy work of regional networks and member organisations in campaigning for the rights of female, male and transgender sex workers and amplifying the voices of sex workers globally.
If budget allows, we would want to create both infographics and audio-visual resources for each of the advocacy tools with decisions being made in collaboration with the successful candidate/s.
Scope of work
NSWP will consider applications from individual infographic artists and animators or a team interested in working together and the successful applicant/s will be expected to:
- work closely with the NSWP Communications and Policy Team (and member organisations dependent upon funding available) in developing the infographic and audio-visual advocacy resources and digital promotional materials.
- work closely with NSWP community translation teams (Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) where text, voice overs or subtitles are required.
Deliverables, budget & deadline:
NSWP will agree the number of NSWP advocacy tools to be adapted and infographics and audio-visual resources required with the successful candidate/s dependent upon proposed costs submitted. NSWP has a budget of £9,000 for infographics and £9,000 for audio-visual resources in this initial phase. All work must be completed by Monday, 30 November 2020.
- experience working on sex worker and/or human rights and a commitment to amplifying the voices of sex workers
- experience working with grassroots communities in developing powerful advocacy tools.
- demonstrable ability to create strong infographics and audio-visual resources, including animated videos, for advocacy purposes.
- experience working under pressure and to demanding deadlines, but delivering high quality materials.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday 28 September 2020 @ 23.59 hours BST.